news

CARL HUTCHINSON: TAKING HIS TIME. 24th October. Apotheca.

Who are you?
Carl Hutchinson a multi-award winning comedian I’m going to be performing my first ever solo show called “Taking his Time” at the Manchester Comedy Festival.

What’s your show about?
It’s an hour of stand-up, no theme, just me doing stand-up.

Is this the first time you’ve played in Manchester?
No, despite what conclusions you might draw from my accent I actually live in Manchester.

How long have you been doing comedy?
4 Years.

What are the 3 funniest words in the English language?
I am not qualified enough to make comments on the English Language or tell you what words are funny. That’s up to you, whatever you think are the funniest words are the funniest words. Very annoying question. I get annoyed about stuff and that’ll come up in the show. My girlfriend however had no problem with the question and picking “Discombobulated”, “Moist” & “Booby”.

Anything else you want to add?
You’ll be pleased to know this show (although not themed) has nothing to do with my perception of how hilarious words are. I will however be using words during the course of the show in a hilarious manner.

Show starts at 9:45PM.
Tickets are £5.

Visit CARL HUTCHINSON: TAKING HIS TIME page here


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home