news

LORCAN MCGRATH IS A SMART WRESTLING FAN. 18th October. Apotheca.

Who are you?
I’m a writer. I’m a comic. I’m a Brummie.
I’m a lover. I’m a fighter. I’m a bad poetry writer.
Most important, I’m a Smart Wrestling Fan.

What’s your show about?
My life spending too much time watching this bizarre pseudo-sport/soap opera called wrestling.

Is this the first time you’ve played in Manchester?
Yes it is. I’ve been here several times before and it’s lovely. Pisses over Liverpool. Except when Liverpool has a comedy festival, of course.

How long have you been doing comedy?
In some form or another since I made my mom laugh by tipping my plate of food on to my head. So three years ago. If we’re talking competently? About two years.

What are the 3 funniest words in the English language?
Emile Heskey shoots...

Anything else you want to add?
Edinburgh Comedy Award winner Brendon Burns was asked about my show and said it was ‘Everything you want from a Fringe show. McGrath speaks passionately about a topic he is both proud and ashamed of at the same time. The hour flew by. I loved it!‘

Show starts at 8:15PM and is approximately 1 hour long.
Tickets are £5.

Visit LORCAN MCGRATH IS A SMART WRESTLING FAN page here


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home