news

THE SEVEN DEADLY SINGS. 25th October. Apotheca.

Who are you?
I am Ashley Frieze, a cheerful funnyman with a big voice and a bigger body.

What’s your show about?
I’m going to try to prove to you that there are only seven songs in the whole of the world, illustrating them as I go. If I’m right, you get all of the songs in the world in under an hour. Bargain! If I’m wrong, you’ll laugh at me. Comedian! It’s a win win situation.

Is this the first time you’ve played in Manchester?
I did this show last year, and I’ve been gigging in Manchester with my usual stand-up act since I started as a comedian.

How long have you been doing comedy?
It’s been nearly 9 years and over a thousand gigs. I can’t claim that my involvement in comedy is anything close to accidental.

What are the 3 funniest words in the English language?
Hinge. Sponge. Flange. – all the nges really, but not Orange.

Anything else you want to add?
If you’re interested in music, or think you know a song which is unlike any other and want to throw it at me in the “let’s prove or disprove the theory” bit, then come along. It’s an enjoyable hour and I promise not to dance.

Show starts at 8:15PM and is approximately 1 hour long.
Tickets are £5.

Visit THE SEVEN DEADLY SINGS page here


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home