news

CLASS - STAND-UP AND MUSICAL COMEDY WITH SARAH MAY PHILO. 19th October. Apotheca.

Who are you?
Sarah May Philo, a short, blonde comedienne of 28 years of age. I began doing a few nights of stand-up a week in London while trying to be a proper actress. I failed and found gin and tonic worked better for me. I took comedy a lot more seriously in 2010 doing my first solo show in the Edinburgh Fringe.

What’s your show about?
It’s about me, to be honest. A lot of my background together with music and a bit of audience banter.

Is this the first time you’ve played in Manchester?
In a solo show, yes. I’ve gigged there and I loved the audiences! Northern comedy audiences are outstanding – always up for a good night!

How long have you been doing comedy?
I did my first gig in New York in 2005. That sounds a lot better than it actually was. I was inebriated at the time and trying to do an impression of a Scottish duck.

What are the 3 funniest words in the English language?
Balderdash. Bodger - it’s a real word not just some strange pal of a puppet badger, and Cockshut - because it makes me giggle.

Show starts at 7PM and is approximately 1 hour long.
Tickets are £5.

Visit CLASS - STAND-UP AND MUSICAL COMEDY WITH SARAH MAY PHILO page here


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home