news

ERIC MUTCH: MONEY. 31st October. Apotheca.

Who are you?
I am a positive capitalist, anarchist and fool. I changed my name by deed poll to “None Of The Above”, turning myself into a genuine “None Of The Above” box on the general election 2010 ballot paper (I promised to resign immediately if elected). I am researching the possibility of making myself into a charity, so that I can stop paying tax by claiming it all back as gift aid, not because I’m greedy, but because I object to paying for bombs. I have also been punched as a banana.

What’s your show about?
Money. I’m fascinated by the stuff, so my show is just a foolish look at Money. I’ll even prove the link between this so-called national debt and the birth of Jesus.

Is this the first time you’ve played in Manchester?
No, I’m planning on coming up for the Tory party conference as well.

How long have you been doing comedy?
Not as long as Cameron’s nose when he says “we’re all in this together”.

What are the 3 funniest words in the English language?
Modern Compassionate Conservatism.

Anything else you want to add?
The show is free entry, but there will be the chance for donations at the end. I use the profit from these donations to fund my campaign for the “Basic Income Guarantee” by placing the money in a chalk circle on the streets of Manchester, stating “a fool and his money are easily parted, but a wise fool gives all of his money away…………help yourself”.

So come and see the show, and become a part of the revolution……………

Quotes about Eric’s shows:
“endearing charm” 3 Weeks
“funny, touching, emotional” Total Theatre
“a very different way to spend an hour” Audience Review

Show starts at 7PM.
This show is free with an optional collection at the end.

Visit ERIC MUTCH: MONEY page here


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home